U.S. PARK | COVID-19 INFORMATION
At U.S. Park, our top priority is the safety and health of our customers and employees. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Protecting our Customers
- Our shuttles are being cleaned frequently with the recommended sanitization methods, specifically, the areas our customers touch on the interior of the shuttle buses including seats, luggage shelves, handrails, door handles, and other hard surfaces.
- All employees are using hand sanitizer and/or washing their hands frequently throughout the day. Hand sanitizer stations have been installed in each of our shuttles.
Protecting our Employees
- As new information is released, Airlines Parking/Qwik/US Park/Park N Go will be taking the necessary precautionary measures as well as brief and train our team members on new processes to continue to maintain safe service for all our customers.
- Employees who are feeling ill are being told to stay home and encouraged to get tested for COVID-19 by their medical professionals.
Service and Reservations
- Our shuttle service is still running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ,